Saturday, March 12, 2011

shirking responsibilities and juicing our cares away

It's weeks like these that I was talking about in my previous post! Taylor and I have so much stuff that is due before this week is over. I have 3 papers due on Thursday, a mid term on Wednesday and a small-ish assignment due tomorrow. Im all for having homework-free spring breaks but seriously! Space this stuff out a little. Brian, Catherine, teachers-- TAKE NOTE! But all day yesterday (and apparently today as I am taking 20 minutes to blog!) we ignored all our responsibilities and I must say, had the BEST day! Lucky for me, I have the best husband ever who chooses not to study on Sunday, otherwise I probably wouldve let school stress get in the way all day.
Normally, we are blessed not to spend too many sundays at home on our own! We get to go have family dinner and game the night away but yesterday, everyone was out of town. After church, we started off our day of rest with a nap (Im not going to tell you how long because we would be embarrassed. But in our defense, yesterday was the day we had to move our clocks forward and it was killer!) The rest of the night was filled with dinner, a PUZZLE! (it was fun, dont judge)and lots of quality time. The lovely Jessica Hatton gave me an awesome juicer last year (IRONICALLY the brand is TAYLOR, and we werent even dating yet! How did she know?) and so we whipped up a couple delicious concoctions and have been re-inspired to juice it up from time to time in the near future.
Other than that, Mustache March is in full force and I still crack up every time Taylor gets home because I forget that he has one. We dyed it the other night and it looks AWESOME! (I wont name names, but SOMEONE is pretty proud of that silly stache). Ill have to post a picture A-SAP.
Besides that, we've been CALIFORNIA DREAMIN' and cant wait for thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment